FEMINISTA TOUR HOST TERMS
By purchasing the Feminista Film Programme, the purchaser agrees to the following terms. These terms will serve as the agreement (“Agreement”), effective on the date of purchase (“Effective Date”), between Feminista Film Festival, having offices at 15 St Elmo Road, London W12 9EA (“Feminista”), and the purchaser (“Licensee”), with regard to Feminista providing content as identified on Exhibit B (“Licensed Content”) to Licensee for use and display at a location TBD by Licensee (referred to as “Licensee’s Site”). Our mutual understanding and commitments are described in the terms and conditions attached as Exhibit A.
Terms of Agreement
1. Term; Termination:
(a) Term. The term (“Term”) of this Agreement refers to the day of the screening of the films (the “Screening Date”) which will take place after the Effective Date and will continue for a period of no more than one day unless otherwise agreed in writing by the parties.
(b) Termination for Default. Either party may terminate this Agreement upon written notice to the other if the other party materially breaches this Agreement.
2. Content: Feminista will make the Licensed Content available to Licensee according to a mutually agreed delivery mechanism and format.
(a) Content License. Subject to the other provisions of this Section, Feminista grants Licensee a royalty-free, non-exclusive, revocable, worldwide right during the Term, to use, host, publish, publicly display, publicly perform, post, link to, promote and transmit the Licensed Content at Licensee’s Site.
(b) Trademark License. Feminista hereby grants Licensee a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license from the effective date through the Term to use, display, distribute, reproduce, transmit, and promote the Feminista name and logo in the form of a Feminista text or graphical logo as provided by Feminista to Licensee (the “Feminista Logo”) on the Licensee Site and digital properties.
4. Presentation and Consideration: Licensee will display a visual reference (provided or as directed by Feminista) crediting the Licensed Content to Feminista in its digital communications and in the physical display at the Licensee Site.
5. Fees: Licensee agrees to pay Feminista the agreed upon price.
6. Limitation of Liability: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES IN ANY WAY ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT.
7. Representations and Warranties: Each party represents and warrants to the other party that (i) such party has the rights to enter into this Agreement; (ii) when executed and delivered by such party, this Agreement will constitute the legal and binding obligation of such party, enforceable against such party in accordance with its terms; and (iii) such party acknowledges that the other party makes no representations, warranties or agreements which are not expressly set forth in this Agreement.
8. Indemnity: Licensee agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Feminista for any and all costs or damages (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) resulting from any claim of any third party arising out of Licensee’s use of the Licensed Content.
9. General Provisions: This Agreement is governed by and construed under the laws of England.
Description of Licensed Content
[Name of Films agreed upon via email.]